Saturday, March 29, 2008

Good News!!

Ok, I have good news - at least for myself. I just learned how to print off an envelope with an address on it! I know, this is probably old hat for so many people, but I just barely figured it out! Plus, today I am learning how to use a spreadsheet and a database - thanks to the "help" section of Microsoft Works. (I got it at DI the other day for .50 cents) Leah also helped me... even though I got her out of bed too early this morning with my "HELP ME" phone call. Poor thing. Since she worked in the software sector (albeit 11+ years ago), I figure she still knows everything about software, so she is my go-to gal for that stuff!

So, I am happily printing off envelopes for everything I have to send - which is not much. I do have to send a check for $7 to a gal so I can take M&M on a fieldtrip to Thanksgiving Point Farm this next month. I also had to print out an envelope to send away for some free "don't park in handicapped spaces" stickers. I had to print out a SASE for that too, so that was extra fun! (SASE = Self Addressed Stamped Envelope ...remember, from Zoom!) So, I have printed off THREE and I feel so organized.

No comments: