Friday, August 8, 2008

Making connections, or NOT!

Ok, I'm one of those people who used to listen to songs when I was younger and could sing along with all the words, but had no idea what the song was about. Know what I mean? The last few times I have heard some of those songs from my teenage years, I have finally realized what naughty lyrics were in there! Some of the songs from "Grease" for instance.

Anyway, I got a good deal on milk and the new Honey Bunches of Oats cereal the other day. So today I was sitting here eating my "good deal" for breakfast and thinking how nice it was to not have any flakes of cereal in my bowl, when it occurred to me that it is called "JUST BUNCHES" for a reason! :pat:

La La La... or is it Duh Duh Duh?!

1 comment:

Thotman said...

Self awareness is an interesting and fundamental element of maturity. I love it when my LIGHT goes on after years of seeing something out of habit...then REALIZING something new... and saying to myself. WOW... That is so cool, or maybe, (face palm) OH man, I am such a dork.